The 650 Series provides tenants and facility or building owners piece of mind with sturdy construction that requires little to no maintenance. Wind-rated up to 8'8" and approximately 90 mph, the 650 Series door is ideal in coastal areas that experience large wind gusts and hurricanes, and comes with a 30-year film integrity warranty and up to 25-year chalk and fade warranty.
- 26-gauge galvanized, Grade E hard steel
- 5/8" ribbed corrugation
- Maximum opening size of 10' x 10'
- Siliconized polyester WeatherXL™ paint over prime coat
- Available in 23 colors, subject to availability and varying lead times
- 30-year film integrity warranty, up to 25-year chalk and fade warranty
- 6063 - T6 aluminum extrusion
- 1 1/2" x 1 1/2" galvanized angles
- Replaceable bulb astragal
- 1 5/16" O.D. steel axle, 14-gauge
- Utilizes 9 1/2", 18-gauge drums
- Oil-tempered, e-coated torsion springs; available in two springs upon request from 7' to 10' wide
- Full-accessible springs for inspection and maintenance
- 18-gauge galvanized steel
- Pre-punched holes for anchors, slide latch, bracket attachment and head-stop attachment
- Polyethylene guide strips provide easy, quiet operation
- 12-gauge head stops have slotted mounting holes for proper attachment
- 14-gauge galvanized steel handles
- Stainless steel standard latch
- 12-gauge tension bracket made for additional strength
- Shielded radial bearings for smooth operation
- Worm Gear tensioning design allows for smooth adjustment
- 12-gauge bearing bracket on right side.
- Insulated 651 Series
- Top and side draft stop
- Motor operated
- ADA kits
NOTE: The 650 Series is wind rated up to 8'8" wide.