The 650 Series provides tenants and facility or building owners peace of mind with sturdy construction that requires little to no maintenance over the life of the door, saving money on costly repairs. Wind-rated up to 8'8" and approximately 90 mph, the 650 Series door is ideal in coastal areas that experience large wind gusts and hurricanes, and comes with a 30-year film integrity warranty and up to 25-year chalk and fade warranty. These doors are available in a variety of colors and sizes up to 10'x10'. There are a variety of optional additions including draft stops and multiple latch options. For more efficient operation, there is also an option to add a motor operator.
- 26-gauge galvanized, Grade E hard steel
- 5/8" ribbed corrugation
- Maximum opening size of 10' x 10'
- Siliconized polyester WeatherXL™ paint over prime coat
- Available in 23 colors, subject to availability and varying lead times
- 30-year film integrity warranty, up to 25-year chalk and fade warranty
- 6063 - T6 aluminum extrusion
- 1 1/2" x 1 1/2" galvanized angles
- Replaceable bulb astragal
- 1 5/16" O.D. steel axle, 14-gauge
- Utilizes 9 1/2", 18-gauge drums
- Oil-tempered, e-coated torsion springs; available in two springs upon request from 7' to 10' wide
- Full-accessible springs for inspection and maintenance
- 18-gauge galvanized steel
- Pre-punched holes for anchors, slide latch, bracket attachment and head-stop attachment
- Polyethylene guide strips provide easy, quiet operation
- 12-gauge head stops have slotted mounting holes for proper attachment
- 14-gauge galvanized steel handles
- Stainless steel standard latch
- 12-gauge tension bracket made for additional strength
- Shielded radial bearings for smooth operation
- Worm Gear tensioning design allows for smooth adjustment
- 12-gauge bearing bracket on right side.
- Insulated 651 Series
- Top and side draft stop
- Motor operated
- ADA kits
NOTE: The 650 Series is wind rated up to 8'8" wide.