Our two-day course combines classroom lectures with hands-on installation training for SSR Systems enabling you to:
- Become part of NCI’s national installer database for access by developers and contractors
- Understand proper panel applications
- Get helpful tips to improve the speed and effectiveness of installation
- Learn how to avoid and correct common pitfalls and troubleshoot roof situations which are prone to leaks
- Identify and install special roof transitions outside the standard eave, rake, ridge and gable conditions
- Avoid or address conditions where materials can impact roof longevity
- Get tips on maintaining roof modularity
- Identify the impact of different roof insulation systems on a SSR System and what to consider prior to installation
- Learn how to properly seam roof sheeting and troubleshoot incorrect seaming
- Receive an Installer Certification for the SSR system profiles covered in the class which stays with you no matter what company you work for and can be used nationwide
Certification class will include all of the following NCI products:
- BattenLok HS®
- Craftsman HB™
Note: You must attend both the Classroom and Hands-On sessions to complete the courses and be eligible for certification. Registration, application, and fees are required for attendance. A minimum of 10 participants is required to proceed with any session.
|Wednesday||8:00am - 12:00pm |
1:00pm - 5:00pm
|Thursday||8:00am - 12:00pm|
1:00pm - 5:00pm
View the Installer Certification Program SSR Installation Training Course Agenda.
Hotel and Plant Locations
Hotel and Classroom Portion: Hampton Inn & Suites, 405 Hinton Oaks Blvd, Knightdale, NC
Plant and Hands-On: Metal Depots, 5115 New Bern Ave, Raleigh, NC
Certified Installer Requirements
- Application: Must be the signed original; each individual must complete his or her own application. Application must include the signature of the Owner/Officer of the company.
- Proof of liability insurance ($250,000 minimum).
- Proof of worker's compensation insurance.
- Completed Installer Certification Program Metal Roofing Project Résumé.
- Actively involved in the installation of metal building products for the three years immediately preceding this agreement. Owner/Officer signature on the application provides this proof.
- Payment: Make check payable to NCI Group, Inc. See application for course fees.
- Two passport photos.
- Mail application to NCI Group, Inc., 10943 N Sam Houston Pkwy. W., Houston, TX 77064 or submit electronically via fax or email (281-653-0300 or email@example.com) to reserve a seat.
- View the full list of items required on our Installer Certification Program Checklist.